Hello everyone! We are so excited to get to know you all and have a lot of great events this semester- we are going to update you on our social media platforms as well as here on our website on what we have planned. Due to the Covid-19 situation it is more than ever important that you register for our events (also for our regulars table). our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/StudITuebingen/?ref=hl%2F and our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/studit_tuebingen/ (follow us under studit_tuebingen). Visit our pages regularly for updates on upcoming events and we hope to see you at the next regular’s table, during our office hours or on one of our events. The current situation is quite dynamic as you are all aware. For information concerning the beginning of University and more you can refer to the official website from the University and the official website of the “Landesregierung”.
Preliminary dates for the winter semester 2020
- 26/10/2020 Town rally
- 27/10/2020 Pub crawl
- 29/10/2020 Pub crawl part 2
- 30/10/2020 Trip to Heidelberg
- 31/10/2020 Trip to Bebenhausen Abbey
- 07/11/2020 Trip to castle Hohenzollern
- 14/11/2020 Hike to the Wurmlinger chapel
- 20/11/2020 Improvisational theater in the LTT
- it is going to be roughly every second Thursday at 7 pm
- we will give you more information on our website, on Instagram and on Facebook a week before the Regulars’ Table
- please make sure you register for the regulars table as well!
- because of Corona we also offer a regular’s table online.We play games, talk to each other and so much more! If it’s online there’s no need to sign up or register to participate, everyone is welcome!
Just klick on the following link to participate: https://join.skype.com/e0KeCbLDJ0sa
We are offering consultations from 18.00-20.00pm CET every Tuesday to help you with any questions you may have about living or studying in Tübingen! It isn’t necessary to sign up or make an appointment beforehand.
Just klick on the following link to participate: https://join.skype.com/lN7OyS9QIq8X